The Diviner - Labradorite Pendant
A gemstone likened to the dancing, shimmering colours of the Aurora Borealis, labradorite has long been considered a stone for seers and shamans, increasing intuition and self connection. Labradorite is a stone associated with transformation and change. Usually gray green or gray blue in colour, it transforms in the sunlight, displaying iridescent, changing hues of deep blue, pale greens, and gold. Each piece is truly unique.
- 14K gold filled chain, 18 inches long
- 14k gold plated sterling silver pendant
- As each piece of labradorite is natural, variations in colour may occur.
- Packaged in our signature green velvet jewellery box
- We'll process your order within 1-2 days.
- Standard Shipping within Australia may take 4-10 business days to arrive.
- Express shipping should arrive within 2-5 business days.
- International delivery times will vary depending on location, but most international destinations can be reached within 2-3 weeks.
- In Australia standard shipping is free and Express shipping is free on orders over $150. On orders under $150 Express shipping is just $10.
- International shipping is $10 for all orders and free on orders over $150.
- Orders can be tracked online through the parcel tracking number which we will provide along with the order fulfillment confirmation email.
- Contact us at as soon as possible at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
To arrange a return, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, name and shipping address.
Due to hygiene reasons, we don’t offer returns on earrings unless faulty.
Items are returned at the cost of the customer, and must be in original, new condition.
Return and post to:
PO Box 269,
Crafers, SA 5152
If your item is faulty, please email email@example.com with your order number, a photo of the faulty item, your name and shipping address. We will replace the item.
We offer replacements on items up to 6 months after purchase. Any faults incurred after six months are considered a result of general wear and tear.