The Goddess Garnet Hoops
Once found in the tombs of ancient Egyptian kings, garnet is a primeval gemstone laden with meaning. The name garnet is derived from the Latin word Garanatus, meaning seeds, and is thought to have been given due to the visual similarity between that of blood red pomegranate and richly coloured garnet stones.
Embodying the element of fire, garnet is associated with primal energy, determination, ambition and passion. A striking stone of intensity and sensuality, garnet has long symbolised creation and love. Wear these earrings as a reminder of your own inner fire and strength, and to stir the heart to great deeds.
- 18K gold plated sterling silver hoops, nickel free
- 12mm hoop diameter
- 14K gold plated sterling silver garnets
- Packaged in our signature green velvet jewellery box
- We'll process your order within 1-2 days.
- Standard Shipping within Australia may take 4-10 business days to arrive.
- Express shipping should arrive within 2-5 business days.
- International delivery times will vary depending on location, but most international destinations can be reached within 2-3 weeks.
- In Australia standard shipping is free and Express shipping is free on orders over $150. On orders under $150 Express shipping is just $10.
- International shipping is $10 for all orders and free on orders over $150.
- Orders can be tracked online through the parcel tracking number which we will provide along with the order fulfillment confirmation email.
- Contact us at as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
To arrange a return, please email our team at email@example.com with your order number, name and shipping address.
Due to hygiene reasons, we don’t offer returns on earrings unless faulty.
Items are returned at the cost of the customer, and must be in original, new condition.
Return and post to:
PO Box 219,
Kensington Park, SA 5068
If your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a photo of the faulty item, your name and shipping address. We will replace the item.
We offer replacements on items up to 6 months after purchase. Any faults incurred after six months are considered a result of general wear and tear.